Colorado’s COVID-19 dial framework aims to protect all businesses, essential and non-essential, from outbreaks and potential shutdowns. These guidelines and tools are meant to ensure that businesses can stay open to the greatest extent possible according to their county’s dial level while also protecting customers and employees from COVID-19.
- People who are 11 years and older are required to wear a covering over their noses and mouths.
- Stay at home as much as possible.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and don’t touch your face.
- Wear a face covering or mask when you leave your home.
- Connect with neighbors and loved ones virtually.
Keeping your business safe
Guidance by sector