State Emergency Operations Center Overview
The Colorado State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) is activated at level one operations.
Recovery and State Assistance
Resources for recovery will be added to this section as programs are enacted.
- Colorado COVID-19 Business Resource Center
- SBA Disaster Loans for Small Business
- CDLE Unemployment Insurance
- Resources for Colorado Businesses and Employees
- HelpColoradoNow: Volunteer and Donation Information for Governor's Relief Funds
- Resources for Schools and Parents
- Resources for Agriculture and Farms
- Health Care Policy and Financing Resources
- Colorado Department of Local Affairs Resources
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- FEMA COVID-19 Rumor Control
- Executive Orders
- Executive orders and an explanation of the orders is posted on our website under the COVID-19 in the Colorado tab. A list of the executive orders is listed at the bottom of the page.
- CDPHE Public Health Orders
- Public health orders and explanations of the orders are posted on our website under the COVID-19 in Colorado tab. A list of all of the orders is listed at the bottom of the page. Information on who the orders apply to, who the orders do not apply to and frequently asked questions are posted at the top of the page.
- Governor's Office News Releases
COVID19 Overview Dashboard
View the dashboard below or with this link.
Information shared in the dashboard below:
- 2061 confirmed cases
- 274 people hospitalized
- 44 deaths
- 9 confirmed healthcare facility outbreaks
- Heat map showing cases per county see data page for break out