The Eleventh Amended Public Health Order 20-29 "Limited Recommencement of Voluntary or Elective Surgeries and Procedures in Colorado” was amended on February 11, 2021.
The Order states that prior to resuming voluntary or elective surgeries and procedures in dental facilities, the following criteria must be met by the facility and its staff. The dental facility “must have access to adequate PPE supplies in order to sustain recommended PPE use for its workforce for two (2) weeks without the need for emergency PPE-conserving measures.” Additionally, “extended use of PPE is not intended to encourage dental facilities to practice at a normal patient volume during a PPE shortage, but only to be implemented in the short term when other controls have been exhausted.”
See DORA’s Dental - Safer at Home Guidance and FAQ for detailed information and resources on implementing this order
Please consult the CDC, OSHA, FDA and other federal agencies for additional guidance.
Tips for people who use personal care assistants or caregivers | Español | Tiếng Việt | 中文 | Soomaali | العربية | नेपाली
- Interim Clinical Guidance for Management of Patients with Confirmed Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) (CDC)
Testing is available at some commercial laboratories. Health care providers who want to order COVID-19 testing at CDPHE lab should use LabOnline to submit specimens and access results. Specimens with incomplete information will be delayed.
- LabOnline sign in for existing users
- If you cannot access Google, register for an account by contacting email@example.com or calling 303-692-3399.
- Register and find out more about LabOnline here.
- Required lab submission paperwork if unable to submit through lab online.
- Interim Guidelines for Collecting, Handling, and Testing Clinical Specimens from Persons for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC)
- CDPHE's Center for Excellence in Refugee Health has compiled a database of COVID-19 translated materials, which can be searched by language or topic.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Guidance (CDC)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Protective Equipment (CDC)
- Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of PPE including N95 Respirators (CDC)
- Release of Stockpiled N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators Beyond the Manufacturer-Designated Shelf Life: Considerations for the COVID-19 Response (CDC)
- FAQs for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Questions and Answers: Personal Protective Equipment for Use in Health Care Settings
- Interim U.S. Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Healthcare Personnel with Potential Exposure in a Healthcare Setting to Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC)
- Transmission based precautions for COVID-19 test-based prevention strategies in residential settings (PDF)
- Supply Chain Guidance (PDF)
- Healthcare Personnel Preparedness Checklist (PDF)
- Interim Guidance for Healthcare Facilities: Preparing for Community Transmission of COVID-19 in the United States (CDC)
It is important for health care facilities that provide obstetric care for pregnant individuals to minimize the
spread and impact of COVID-19 while ensuring excellent patient care and support. This guidance is
intended to aid facilities and clinicians.