Tips for people who use personal care assistants or caregivers | Español | Tiếng Việt | 中文 | Soomaali | العربية | नेपाली
- Interim Clinical Guidance for Management of Patients with Confirmed Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) (CDC)
Testing is available at some commercial laboratories. Health care providers who want to order COVID-19 testing at CDPHE lab should use LabOnline to submit specimens and access results. Specimens with incomplete information will be delayed.
- LabOnline sign in for existing users
- If you cannot access Google, register for an account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 303-692-3399.
- Register and find out more about LabOnline here.
- Required lab submission paperwork if unable to submit through lab online.
- Colorado Standing Order for Testing
- Interim Guidelines for Collecting, Handling, and Testing Clinical Specimens from Persons for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC)
- CDPHE's Center for Excellence in Refugee Health has compiled a database of COVID-19 translated materials, which can be searched by language or topic.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Guidance (CDC)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Protective Equipment (CDC)
- Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of PPE including N95 Respirators (CDC)
- FAQs for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Questions and Answers: Personal Protective Equipment for Use in Health Care Settings
- Interim U.S. Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Healthcare Personnel with Potential Exposure in a Healthcare Setting to Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC)
- Transmission based precautions for COVID-19 test-based prevention strategies in residential settings (PDF)
- Supply Chain Guidance (PDF)
- Healthcare Personnel Preparedness Checklist (PDF)
- Interim Guidance for Healthcare Facilities: Preparing for Community Transmission of COVID-19 in the United States (CDC)
It is important for health care facilities that provide obstetric care for pregnant individuals to minimize the
spread and impact of COVID-19 while ensuring excellent patient care and support. This guidance is
intended to aid facilities and clinicians.