The Public Health Order 20-29 "Limited Recommencement of Voluntary or Elective Surgeries and Procedures in Colorado” was amended on May 5, 2020.
The Order states that “For non-symptomatic patients, the dental Facility must seek viable options for reducing or containing aerosol production during care. Aerosol generating procedures should only be performed” with “enhanced PPE, consistent with PPE guidelines from OSHA and CDC for treating COVID-positive patients that offers increased protection to patients. The use of dental instruments that are known to generate aerosols are not allowed for dental cleanings.”
Tips for people who use personal care assistants or caregivers | Español | Tiếng Việt | 中文 | Soomaali | العربية | नेपाली
- Interim Clinical Guidance for Management of Patients with Confirmed Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) (CDC)
- Evaluating and Reporting Persons Under Investigation (PUI) (CDC)
Testing is available at some commercial laboratories. Health care providers who want to order COVID-19 testing at CDPHE lab should use LabOnline to submit specimens and access results. Specimens with incomplete information will be delayed.
- LabOnline sign in for existing users
- If you cannot access Google, register for an account by contacting email@example.com or calling 303-692-3399.
- Register and find out more about LabOnline here.
- Required lab submission paperwork if unable to submit through lab online.
- Interim Guidelines for Collecting, Handling, and Testing Clinical Specimens from Persons for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Guidance (CDC)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Protective Equipment (CDC)
- Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of PPE including N95 Respirators (CDC)
- Release of Stockpiled N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators Beyond the Manufacturer-Designated Shelf Life: Considerations for the COVID-19 Response (CDC)
- Interim Additional Guidance for Infection Prevention and Control for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 in Nursing Homes (CDC)
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Healthcare Settings (CDC)
- Interim U.S. Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Healthcare Personnel with Potential Exposure in a Healthcare Setting to Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC)
- Resources for Healthcare Facilities (CDC)
- Guidance for community health centers (PDF)
- Healthcare Infection Prevention and Control FAQs (CDC)
- Transmission based precautions for COVID-19 test-based prevention strategies in residential settings (PDF)
- CDC: Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in Homes and Residential Settings
- CDC: Implementing Home Care of People Not Requiring Hospitalization for COVID-19
- Supply Chain Guidance (PDF)
- Healthcare Personnel Preparedness Checklist (PDF)
- Steps Healthcare Facilities Can Take Now to Prepare for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC)
- Interim Guidance for Healthcare Facilities: Preparing for Community Transmission of COVID-19 in the United States (CDC)